Thursday, September 17, 2009

When I Was Five, Four, Three, Two, One

Trials are finally over. 2 down 1 to go. It's PMR in 20 days. I'm scared but not THAT scared. -_- Results for trials wasn't bad surprisingly. My mom has nothing to scold me about. :D

Few days back, my mom and I were looking through some of those really really old photos. Baby photos to be exact. I was fat and cute and like a porcupine. xD

I think I was a little childhood deprived but still it was the best days of my life. I loved kindergarten and primary school. Carefree and damn fun. How could anyone deny it. Being a kid's great. Pros and cons of being a baby. You go to America and you can't remember anything by now. And when people go to Disney WORLD, you can't go. I'm going there sometime soon. I don't care. Hmphh..

I think this was during Cheer 2001? Or 2002. Look who's behind. :D :D So good looking. <3

Oh yeah. I also remember there was once that my kindergarten teacher FORCED me to emcee the annual concert. I remember going into the car saying I don't want to do it and she just shoved the script at me. So I had to do it. My grandmother said I spoke in 3 languages without looking at the script. But I only remember speaking in Chinese. Haha. Not forgetting the part where I was FORCED to wear a dress and make up. Horrible. I was rewarded with McDonalds though. Good times. McDonalds was always the cure to unhappiness then.





- Zenn







We're heading for a heart heart heartbreak :)

No comments: