Friday, December 25, 2009

Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer



Merry Christmas Everybody.





I'm a pig. I hardly blog anymore. But since it's Christmas! I'll blog.

I just got back from lunch like an hour ago. We had German food and TURKEY! Okay. Actually Turkey isn't like the best thing I've ever tasted but it's the Christmas thing. So we had to have turkey. :D I have no idea what the place we ate at is called but I like that place.

The bunch. :D

So yesterday - Christmas Eve, it wasn't the worst day of my life. Neither was it the best. It was results day. Hmm. 6 A's. I won't say I'm very happy. but neither am I sad. I'll just work harder for SPM. I promised. So whoever who's reading this, you're my witness. I'll study harder. Really.

BM totally spoiled my record. Oh well. I kinda thank God it was BM that i didn't get A for though. It's so not my subject and I have never gotten an A for it so I'm excused I suppose? Haha. Congratulations to those who achieved 7 A's. (Y) Anyway, Merry Christmas again. May all your wishes come true.

I'll blog again if there's any other occasion. New Year's eve maybe. Haha! I'm horrible.







- Zenn







All I want for Christmas is..

No comments: