Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Over and Out

I'm truly sorry for the major lack of updates. I've been busy. Well actually I've been pretty lazy to come online. So what do I do to fill my so very long and boring days? I read. :D yes I read.

On Friday, I went to Kluang with friends and family for some wushu performance thing.
Also to visit relatives over there.

Spent 3 days there and I'm SURE I put on weight. Wanna know why? Cause there's no way a person can keep from putting on weight when there's roast pork. haha. Sorry to those who're Muslim. No offense intended. Went to the place where they actually roast the pork and like dismantle the pig? I know that's not the right word but yeah. It's what I'm trying to tell you guys.

I'm setting a goal. I'll turn vegetarian after the age of 30. I feel bad. I really do. :(

Mouth-watering. No? Best roast pork ever. (Y)

And and, I'm happy! I got my long awaited camera! <3

Hehehehehhehehehehe. <3







- Zenn






Took me more than an hour to publish this stupid post. -_- Gahh.

No comments: