Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Turning Back Today

Today's my last day of school until Chinese New Year! I decided to extend my holiday. :D Life is good. I don't know how long can I survive having such a pack schedule every week. It's only the 5th? 6th? week of school and I'm already exhausted. So, 2 days of extra holiday shouldn't be too much to ask for eyh?

I'm so happy Chinese New Year's in 3 days. I can't wait. My house is so red that it's making me excited. Hahaha. It's the time to get fat. I find the pictures of the Tiger year very cute. Those on the advertisements. And this one that I came across while surfing the net.

So cute

Oh and I love orange flavored fortune cookies. I get very good fortunes. (hehe... none of them are bad) :D But reading those makes me happy. Such lies that I believe in just to make myself feel good.






- Zenn






It's been a pretty amazing 5 days. :)


*edited : Love is perfect even when we are not. (my latest fortune)

No comments: