Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just To Waste My Time With You

Hello everybody, I am currently in a whole lot of pain. Definitely self inflicted. I feel stupid sometimes. Haha. So.. Wanna know what happened? :D My lips are kinda swollen by the way. Sexy eyh? Come come. I tell you story. KISAH BENAR.

'Once upon a time.. It was a bright and sunny Sunday morning. Birds were chirping. A girl named Phang Roze Nn woke up feeling very excited and pumped to go for her Wushu lesson. She got ready and left the house to the training centre. On the way there, she saw 4 dead and flatten rats. BUT she didn't get the message. It was obviously gonna turn out a bad day for her. Stupid stupid person. So there she goes. Class started at 9 a.m, warm ups were done, and she started doing flips. #1 Cartwheels. (pass) #2 front flip with hands-on mattress (pass) #3 front flips with hands on thinner mattress (pass) #4 Front flip on floor *first attempt (pass) *second attempt (fail) The amazing Phang Roze Nn slipped after she landed. She fell right on her ass. It felt like she was on anesthetic. Then they continued with doing front flips without hands. Being slightly traumatised, she tried doing the flip and KADABOOM. She fell on her head and her knee bounced back to hit her teeth/mouth. And then she thought, crap, "did I break my nose". Thankfully, no. She did not and now her mouth is swollen. Pain is all she feels now...'

I fail big time in writing stories but yeah. That's what happened. Can die. I'm pain and my mouth tastes like blood although the wound's not even bleeding. Oh well. I'm like in phobia now. Hopefully I'll be fine next week. Gotta get my guts back.

Anyway, I had like crazy a lot of fun yesterday, went jamming with Kum Fong, Beatrice, Ren Chii, Tiek Yi, Wei Xian, Nicholas, Andrea, Amanda, Michelle and Shaina. Didn't expect it to be that much fun. We had Nicholas slamming on the drums, Wei Xian on the bass, Kum fong on the piano, Tiek Yi and Ren Chii on the guitars and us girls on the mics! It was kinda noisy but yet fun. We jammed Dirty Little Secret 4 times? Hahaha. That's the only song all of us know and can sing. We've a video in Michelle's blog but Blogger keeps saying it's unavailable. So I only have pictures.

Look at the retard with the fedora.

Group picture. We're happy people. :D

Definitely looking forward to the next jamming session. It makes me happy. Very very happy.









- Zenn








I'll keep you my dirty little secret

No comments: