Wednesday, August 27, 2008

best day ever?

FUCK. -_- twice!!!! i want to blog. i create a post. i write. i finish. i was about to click on 'publish post' and POOF! everything was gone. I find today seriously the "best" day of my life.

FIRSTLY, i lost my wallet. SECONDLY, i had a bad day in school. NOW, i want to blog to feel better and my stupid computer's giving me problems. Pissing off.

I'll start with losing my wallet. I really have no idea how i lost it, if i find out that someone took it out of my bag, just to play it as a joke. OR i find out someone really stole it, that person better watch out. I'm so pissed that i can fucking punch someone in their face and make it flat as a pan cake. No joke. -_-

Then, with my day in school. Left out in class. FUN? So fun. So fun that i think breaking a window would be a great idea to show how fun it was. How were friends? some were great. SOME pissed me off so much that i really can't take it anymore. Ruined my whole day. Best day to feel this way. Rain, thunderstorms, noise from all around. Feel so much better with the surroundings. urghhh... people like you just don't realize how people feel. or maybe? you just don't care. Love being your friend.

A question that i want to ask. WHAT ARE FRIENDS?

MY ANSWER : friends ditch a friend after finding another. friends talk bad bout you behind your back. friends piss you off but don't care.

WAIT. is that what friends do? or is it just you?

Correct me if i'm wrong. chatbox right there for you people to correct me.


P/S: FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT THINK THAT I"M JEALOUS FOR WHAT HAPPENED? NO I"M NOT. definitely not. If you think so, YOU do not understand me. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK WHY THE HELL AM I SO MAD. Those who know me, knows what happened, and understands me, won't think that i'm fucking jealous. If whoever who's reading this post have said that i'm jealous that's why i'm mad. I really do hope that you SHUT UP AND THINK. Don't let what you say about me reach my ears. I wouldn't mind confronting you.

- zenn

No comments: