Friday, August 29, 2008

Merdeka celebration competitions.

School was kinda gay yesterday? No studies. Went to see class Sejarah drama played by 2A, 2 Br and 2 C. 2 C won. They did quite a good job. With the smoke and some gay partners of one sheriff and another. So they are going to perform on stage today. As patriotic as I am, I didn't go to school. Haha.

Then there was the singing competition. 'Jalur Gemilang'. Sang it so many times that the lyrics's still stuck in my brain. We had to sing so loud that I was about to lose my voice. The first time we sang, teacher seemed quite impressed. Teacher:Pn Hanifah our beloved =D and Pn. Santhi. The second time, Pn Norna came along. The third. GOSH. We had to sing at the badminton court in front of all the classes as we were the finalists? Shocking. 2A and 2C. So, 2A did a great job. 2C did too. The teachers came up to the decision and 2C won. Good or Bad news? Haha. Better not boast before I get smacked. Congratulations to both 2C and 2A students.

2C has to perform the drama and sing jalur gemilang on stage in front of the whole afternoon session. Reason why i didn't go to school? Not really actually. Just not patriotic enough.

Other than that, school was okay. As usual.

p/s: It has ended a long time ago. Believe it or not. -_- Nothing i have to explain.

Call me a bitch,
- zenn

No comments: