Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good day?

Yesterday, woke up early in the morning. Had class. After class, my sister and I started bragging about not being able to go for Avril Lavigne's concert. Even my mom's friends were talking about their children going. WHY DIDN"T I MAKE MY DAD BUY TICKETS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! REGRET. Got over it after a while. But I still regret. haha.

At night, went to amanda's house. Wasn't allowed to go at first. Keeping quiet does wonders sometimes. TO CHILDREN OUT THERE. DON"T FIGHT BACK AND JUST KEEP QUIET AND READ A BOOK. It worked for me. Never once tried doing that cause i never used to read. [Thanks Ms.Angela for getting me in the mood of reading. (p.s. I love you.)] We talked and played and drank at her place. Cannot even consider it as drinking actually. There were a few videos taken. Maybe amanda will post it up later. I don't have any videos. ): phone don't even have a camera.

Was supposed to go back at around 11.30? but ended up going back at 12.15. Around there. Fireworks at 12. MERDEKA!!!! Hui Xian started singing jalur gemilang as she was a bit high. Then michelle joined. I forgot who else sang. Had quite a bad headache. Don't ask why. I don't know why. I only drank a little. VERY VERY little. So. it shouldn't be the alcohol.

I suddenly felt like blogging. But now, my mind is somehow blank. Little bit of brain damage due to getting hit by a pillow on the head yesterday. hahaa. It was really hard. No joke. I can't even remember who hit me. Overall. It was fun. After so long not going out, i went out yesterday. I didn't go out for 3 months i think? Lousy. I know.

blog some other time when i can think properly. Need to get hit in the head again. -_-

ANYWAY, THANKS AMANDA!!

-zenn

No comments: