Friday, August 7, 2009

Hey, I'm Cool

I feel like a very happy person today. I don't know why though. I was being insulted half the day by both my sisters and my mother. Maybe I just lost it. Haha. Went to Jaya One for a crazy 4 hours today just to do plain nothing. xD Waited for the sister and the mother to do their manicure and hair.

Wanna know why I feel cool today?? Because because you know, the colour blue is cool. :D And I bathe with very cool shower gel and very cool shampoo. Literally cool. It's mint shampoo and some Dettol shower gel. When I took my bath, it felt like I was eating breath mints. You know that very nice feeling at the throat, I still feel it when I smell myself.(not by purpose) Cool right.

The shower gel's of a very nice colour too. I was fascinated and I decided to blog about it. This is quite a pointless post. Just to pass time, continue reading.

Nice colour right? And! By coincidence, I'm wearing blue today. Haha.

Really by coincidence. xD Maybe I should go rinse my mouth with Listerine later. It's blue too. I need to get a life. I know I do.

That's not all. I had mint with chocolate chip ice cream just now. Luckily, I'm not a guy. And you know what mint does to men right?

I actually googled "what does mint do to men". For some proof but I've got none so, mint supposedly kills sperm. Just so some of you do not know. xD I found a whole lot of better stuff here though. Many many interesting questions.

Example,
"What are the results of a testicle being hit four times"

Answer for it is,

"It will get bigger and produce more testosterone, which means you will get bigger muscles and be more manly.

Alternately, it may cause you to crumple into the fetal position, talk in a high-pitched voice, and wish you were dead."

I really found that. xD






- Zenn






Things change and we all understand that.
We have to.

No comments: