Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Wonder If You Care

I have a reminder for everybody. Do not go to the ATM machine at 7.30 in the morning to withdraw money. NEVER do that. Why? It is because people who do not need to get any sleep or maybe they just get too much of it while lazing around when the world is working their ass off to earn money to raise their family, decide to linger around banks at that time to rob the hell outta you just to buy drugs or something. Maybe they're robbing you to raise their family. YOUR KIDS WON"T APPRECIATE IT, NUT HEADS. Fuck those people man.

As some of you know, I'm highly paranoid. I've seen a lot of things happen right in front of my eyes and I've also been involved. BAD memories. I've also been hoping they fall off their bike and die since the day I heard a scream of someone who got their bag snatched. -_- My dad got robbed yesterday at the RHB bank of Taman Megah. Some dude was holding a parang and long story. So, whoever who has an ATM card, be careful please.

Parang, slash you, you bleed, you die.

Other than that, it was our interact installation yesterday. Despite the pain I went through in those shoes I wore, it was quite fun.

Plan to go to Tropicana City Mall to watch The Proposal failed. My mom banned me from going out because of A H1N1. Sucks. I'm going to use that as a reason to not go to school tomorrow. xD For the first time in my life, on Friday, the school authorities announced that all students with flu, cough, sore throat or fever MUST go home. How cool is that? Haha. A lot of people went home. Sick or not.. Who cares?!






- Zenn







It doesn't turn out to be.



No comments: