Sunday, August 23, 2009

When It's Not Worth Dying For

Damn it. Pmr trials. I'm freaking out. I'm not even half way through studying and the exam is next week. T.T I self declared a whole week of holiday and it's still not enough. Let me just hope the school doesn't suspend me.

I haven't been blogging lately because my mom has been really strict and I'm blogging now because THE MOM is out. :D

The one week I self declared holiday, I didn't just stay home and waste my time. I studied. *clap hands* damn proud. xD Beatrice came over for 2 days to tutor me. You know.. math+me= die And I helped her out with science. What a joke right. She really did help me out though.

Remember. If I get an A in math for trials, I buy you lunch.

So a few days back, I couldn't concentrate after studying for almost the whole day, I somehow found my super super old cap. It's cool. It has my name on it like how I used to have a shirt that had my name on it too. I miss that shirt. -_-

Property of Phang Roze Nn

To end this so very short post, let me give you a reason why I hate hate hate hate hate my sister at times. Haha. She abuses me. And I'm going to call the police or something one day.

Look at the crazy red mark on my thigh. It even has the shape of her freaking hand. Mad cow. >(






- Zenn






I guess that was all I wanted

No comments: