Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Night Is Young

The long awaited exam has finally ended. It's not so much of a horror after all, it was fun. :D Went to the library almost everyday to study. One day before PMR, everyone was freaking out and damn it was funny. Good times. Now that everything's over, it feels weird. I feel lifeless. There's nothing to do. I feel like studying. -_- It's like after-exam misery. Haha.

Library times

So after the last paper yesterday, came home to bathe and then went to OneU to meet up with the bunch. Watched a movie, had lunch, walked around. Relax. Sorority Row was quite good. Freaky but good. There are a few upcoming movies that I wanna watch. :D First in line, Jennifer's Body. Then! 2012. A lot of outdated movies that I wanna watch too. Things I sacrificed for PMR. Heh.

After OneU, went over to Kum Fong's place to meet up with other people. Gambled, watched a movie, played guitar hero. How fun. Oh. And I think I got a blister because of Tekken. Hahahah.

Guitar Hero Yo!

Okay. I'm going to spend my whole day watching more movies today. I need to feel occupied. I'm bored. Ngehh.. Goodbye. Blogger's gonna be my friend for these 80 days :D









- Zenn








For all I know, you're good for nothing

No comments: