Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why Oh Why

My oh so beloved 7 years laptop finally crashed. I'm sad. Very sad. I love that laptop and because of it, until now, I still don't have to wear spectacles. As a lot of people should know, I'm always on the computer so yeah.. I'm not blind yet. Thank You Mr.Laptop. You will be missed. Now I've to give it an autopsy and get the hard disc out. It's like taking out a human heart O_O If everything goes missing, I'm going to kill myself. Literally. My download which finally reached 75% CANNOT go missing. Don't do this to me handsome Mr.Laptop. I already said I love you. :( Okay I'm done ranting.

So Happy 1 day belated Birthday to the Cousin - Karr-Nn and the fatty - Kum Fong. :D No pictures sorry. I'm too lazy to go to God knows where to search. Hehe. After school yesterday on the 26th of October, went to Kayu
I know I know xD to have a birthday lunch with the 2 October babies. After that, went over to the fatty's house and it was POKER TIME.

Yesterday, I lost 10 bucks. Today I lost 20 bucks AT THE BEGINNING. Kum Fong spent us McD's and it was MY time after that. Poor poor Kum Fong. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What did I tell you Kum Fong??? :D I think I'm addicted. Oh oh~ :S No poker for 1 day, tomorrow. I can do this!!










- Zenn







No comments: