Sunday, October 25, 2009

Your Voice Is All I Hear

Beyonce's concert T_T It was supposed to be today and as you all should know, it's postponed. Sucks big time. The long awaited day (25th October, TODAY) is finally here and the concert is postponed. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE POSTPONED. Because her clothes are beautiful?! because she dance well?! because she's awesome?! T_T Okay I'm done ranting and I'll just wait till the new date is announced. >(

Went out 3 days in a row last week, life is good :D On Tuesday, went out with Rachel and Rajvin and on Wednesday *best day everrrr* we went to curve with the bunch to give Marianne and surprised birthday thing. Red Box was surprisingly fun.

and on Thursday, went to OneU with everyone and a few of Rachel's friends from Jakarta. It was fun. Went to Fridays to celebrate Fan Leon, Amanda and Rachel's birthday.

The tradition

My computer is currently lagging like crazy so I'm gonna stop talking now. How annoying.







- Zenn



No comments: