Monday, November 30, 2009

To Start Off New

The holiday has been pretty much a bore. I've been eating a whole lot of chocolates. Chocolates from Japan. They're irresistible. :D

Since the holiday's so boring and unproductive, my mom decided that "the sisters" and herself should go for dance classes. And so we went. Wahahaha. Latin dance. And our first lesson started today. Did the Samba. Woosh. Tiring. I didn't know dancing could make a person sweat so much. -_- It wasn't all that bad. Quite fun in fact. (Y)

And. My long awaited dream has finally came. To learn drums :D It's something new. It requires a whole lot of coordination and mine is horrible. -_- Oh well. I'll get the hang of it.

I want a drum set. Hehehe. PMR results coming out soon. God bless me.








- Zenn







No comments: