Friday, January 15, 2010

11 Days

I haven't blogged for 11 days. YAY ME! I've been occupied with school work, tuitions, school activities. I hardly even have time for myself. I don't come online as often anymore. I sleep at 10? and most importantly, I DO MY HOMEWORK. I'm exhausted to the core. I need a break. Hahahaa. I know the 2nd week of school just ended, but I'm already half dead. Kinda sucks. :S

But the good news is that school has been fun. Being with friends. Joking with teachers. Annoying the hell out of people who I feel like annoying. Banging the tables with Nick and Rajvin. It's fun. :D Oh and I'm learning how to roll my eyes. Fail. I mean I can roll my eyes but I do not know when to do it. -_-

Oh and speaking about doing my homework, I'm sorta like flooded with them. THAT sucks to the core. Maths especially. I guess I've got to spend my weekend doing all the work I have. Sighh.. And bio's hard. Super not easy. I hope I can cope. God bless me. Haha. And add maths is kinda fun. For now.


I'm going to watch my Astro On Demand dramas now. :D Goodbye. I'll try blog as often as I can. (Y)









- Zenn

No comments: