Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kiss Me Honey Honey Kiss Me

I like that song btw.

I woke up at 11.30 today and I feel sleepy already. It's 7.25. Hahaha. Today's a schooling day and as usual, I wouldn't go. Who goes to school on Saturdays. -_- I stayed home to do my homework which I haven't completed. I still have tuition work (add maths), more school work and chemistry stuff to memorize. (Y) :(

OH! And I got my dancing shoes! I'm so happy and I can't wait for my next dance lesson. I do wish and pray to God that I don't fall and break any part of my body. Rock N Roll. :D WANNA SEE MY SHOES?! well, you don't have a choice. Wahahaha.

Hehehe. It's red. I love it. I'm sorry I'm a lil retarded. I am 100% sure that I became like this because I now study in 4 Cempaka and sit next to Nicholas Loke. Yes. I'm sure that's why. What has school done to me.

The other thing is, I'm addicted to gLee. That show's kick ass I tell you. I've to wait till April to watch the next season. This is torture. I love the cast, I love the songs, I love the show. <3> And of course, I love Puck. The dude with the mohawk. Glee's a must watch. Download it! :)








- Zenn






p/s: Glee's on now! :D Started at 7.

No comments: