Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Feng shui people says: For those who are borned in the year of chicken and dog shall suffer a unlucky and chaotic life this 2008!




'A REALLY BIG SIGH'!! Not to say my life in the future would be any better,yet it became worst! For thee who I love is a worthless man with no guts! Her which practically ruined my life without any apology ! She which cant make her life easier for me and doesn't acknowledge any sense of awareness of hatred ! My past which leads to chaotic death for me! What did I do to deserve such pay?


  • If they could understand how I feel!
  • If they could help me in this fine deep shyt!
  • If they could end this war for me!
  • If they could realize whose in the wrong!
  • If they could just pity a little bit for me!
  • If they could just SAVE MY SOUL!


What I want is what I seek to happiness , and not just left stranded in a place full of sorrow!
If I am thee who decieve my self then I should take the pay with guts !
3 very FINE problem haunt my life without any mercy !
How I wish this could end !
If that someone could just command my wish , I hope it'll end my war with peace!
My soul which touches the deepest ocean and flows with bundle of joy!
xoxo,
Amanda Huang!



No comments: