Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Valentines Day

Today is the last day of Chinese New Year (Chap Goh Meh). The last day of the year that we eat yee sang, collect ang pau, eat tangerines and hear Chinese New Year songs. Haha. I just found out that today's actually the Chinese Valentines Day. According to my dad, unmarried women write their number on the tangerine (they used to put pictures of themselves) and throw them into the river. Wasting la. Don't you think so?

And why do they throw tangerines, not apples nor bananas? If anyone knows the history to this, tell me. Wikipedia didn't help. xD

The pictures that I was supposed to post 2 days ago.

5 mega pixel. C902. I wanted you. ):

Why do you think there was so much fun?


We didn't go there only to play. Study too. xD I tried okay! I took my sejarah text book there to study but it's not that easy to focus. I brought it back wet. My book's soggy now.


Looks like they were stripping right?




Goodbye Chinese New Year.

- Zenn

No comments: