Sunday, February 22, 2009

Out Of Nothing At All

On Thursday, I went for my sister's and her friend's new brand launch, Rebellz at Godezz at Solaris, Mont Kiara. They're selling the stuff online. I don't get how people have fun in a club filled with people who smokes. Rephrase, 300 over people in there with majority smoking. My hair still smelled of smoke the next morning. -_-


The two organizers. (Ju Nn and Hui Jean)


A little bit of the show. Really just a little bit. Stupid blogger.



Designed by Phang Ju Nn

Any idea who Caprice is? Well he's the guy who sang the song fantasy girl. The song that I'm sure you guys have heard on the radio repetitively. I've listened to it numerous times and I just found out that he's Malaysian. Well, he was there to perform.


Friday night, my dad booked 2 rooms to stay at Nikko Hotel. One for my sister and her friends and one for my other sister, my mom and I. They were free so.. yeah. What I really liked about the room was the toilet. And the bed. Other than that, they have stupid service. So stupid that you can die. Which hotel still makes you pay for WiFi?! RM64 for 24 hours. I forgot how much per minute. Shit ridiculous.



Cool weighing scale right? hahaha.

That's about it, I'm lazy to wait for more pictures to upload. My internet connection's stupid slow.


- Zenn

No comments: