Sunday, February 15, 2009

Words I Couldn't Say

Valentines day is over. Valentines day is over. =D Life sucks when you're sick. I've not been sick for a very very long time and now I have flu. It's been one week and I still can't breathe. Due to being sick, I skipped wushu last week. And today, I had to go and as usual, there's the punishment. 200 sit ups. Well.. not exactly sit ups but whatever la. Harder than sit ups. -_- I'm dead now. Literally.

So yesterday, I followed my sister to OneU with her friends.


Shit. Blur.

While walking around with them, guess who I met?

Ahmad Asyraff The Gay. He had his camera with him. Awesome!

There are other pictures. Will post some up when I get them.

So after my sister finished watching her Indian movie, Millionaire Slumdog which she said was quite good, we went for a party at my mom's friend's house. Super big. I was impressed with the cool toilet. The flushing thing was soooo cool. And there was a basin in there which cost them 10k for the drawing on it.

Basin nice.

Mirror also nice.
Neh neh. The flushing thing. Pull that thing up and it flushes. Damn cool.


That thing that I circled is a sensor. When you walk in, the light comes on automatically. SO COOL RIGHT?! I want a toilet like that. xD Okay other than going to the toilet, and eat, there was a Nintendo Wii there!!!!


So fun. Played some shooting game, tennis and boxing. Buy one of those and I bet you'll lose weight.

I must get a Wii. But I want a dlsr first. ):


- Zenn

No comments: