Saturday, February 7, 2009

When Stupidity Takes Place

The netball tournament is officially over. I'm so tanned now that when I look in the mirror I freak myself out. Hahaha. Not that bad actually. But bad. The tournament this year was held at S.M.K Assunta again.The under 15 surprisingly got into quarter finals. Really surprising. Haha.

There were a lot of lame jokes and noise. Quite a lot of stuff were discovered in 3 days or maybe just 2 days time. Example number one, wushu ball. Haha. Eh eh. Cannot forget the food. Assunta's canteen food. Super awesome man. On the second day, which means the day when we could eat while all the under 18 players couldn't, Karr-Nn ate like a pig. I've got good self-control. I didn't. xD

Blogger refuses to let me upload pictures. -_- I'll upload them later tonight maybe.

Anyway, from the under 15 team, Karr-Nn, Amanda and I got chosen to join the MSSD team. All three of us turned down the offer. I feel so stupid for doing that. Everyone says so too. ): But my mom doesn't let me go so.. I wasted the chance. Dammit.



Valentine's day is coming soon. There's nothing to look forward to this time. Well maybe not anymore.


- Zenn


No comments: