Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Call Your Mother. She worries.

About the change of English into the mother tongue for Science and Math(something which doesn't involve me but still I care) , how many of you disagree? Haha. I know Mahathir does. In tuition today, my tuition teacher told us to go to Dr Mahathir's website to voice out our opinions. So vote if you want to. Young people, old people, whatever.

I totally agree with the reasons of my He disagrees with the change. For example,

Whatever he says make sense and it's nice to see that he does.

Something else that be all cannot disagree with is,

Go Mahathir go! Read more here.

The interhouse netball games are starting next week, that means the chances of getting into bad injuries is a week away. Not even a week. A few days. :D Awesome. It's been a year. Time really passes to quickly. PMR's not far away either. Fml.

July 2008



-
Zenn






I miss you. (:


No comments: