Thursday, July 23, 2009

Party And Get Drunk

I finally decided to blog. I've been tired and lazy lately. The inter house games has been going on and I think someone can lie to a stranger saying that I'm Malay and without a second thought, that person is going to believe it. I want to be tan but I think now I'm overly tan black. I have a sun burn too. How awesome right. Please do recognize me when you see me in the mall or something.. I look like that now.


If any of you are going to say I don't look very tan, I think I should give you something to compare with. And notice the tan line on my thighs. T.T

Tell me you're not blind and you CAN see the difference. Haha. Oh well. I'm not going under the sun after the finals. :D :D :D hint hint.

Last week or 2 weeks back, I don't remember, went to Bubba Gump at Sunway Pyramid to have lunch with my mom and sister. I really like that place. The food is a different story. Hahaha. Why I like the place? They have really nice quotes hanging around.. For example,

I like this one best.

I also like how we get to call the waiters and waitresses.

When we need service, we just have to change the sign to 'Stop forrest stop'

and when we don't, we change it to 'Run forrest run'.

Save the calling and all the hand waving. Haha. But if you sit there for too long, it could get a little annoying. Flip flip. Flips xD






- Zenn







I love you.




No comments: