Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm A Fiend. So Are You.

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking.
Michael Jackson "The Greatest Entertainer"
Shall he rest in peace. (:
____________________________________________________________________

I realize I invite a lot of stupid and fun people to my house. For example, Beatrice Choo Pei San. Rachel can come in second in this case. I know you don't want to go first. Beatrice will be delighted. Right Beatrice? Let me tell you why she's such a retard. (Her name in my phonebook is Tardochoo by the way. She made me change it. -_-)

Reason #1
She was less than two steps away from me and she made me have a video call with her.

Then, she makes me take a picture of it. I was quite willing to take the picture actually. Show how stupid she is. Hi Beatrice. :D

Reason #2
She does something stupid and then make me take a picture of her. Whatever she was doing in that picture, doesn't it look familiar?

Reason #3
When she can't get coverage in my house, as you know Digi is... So much for "I will follow you", she holds her phone like she's the statue of liberty. And poses in front of the web cam for me to take a picture.

Not a good picture here. The conversation's more entertaining than her face. Hahaha.

Other than that, I thank every God up there that I'm out of school by 2011. I'm not studying Science and Math in BM ever again. I took some time to get used to Science in English. Stupid. I know. And now, I don't remember anything in BM. Thinking about it, I really don't remember ANYTHING. God bless me, they better not change anything to BM before 2012, I'll fail my SPM. T.T





- Zenn






I won't say goodbye. I never will.



No comments: