Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cold As Ice

On Sunday the family and I went to Genting for nothing. Okay. Not exactly for nothing but we went there to meet up with my relatives of my mom's side. After not going to Genting for at least 3 years, I had no idea about the temperature there. I heard it was hot. I heard it was cold. And being judgemental, I thought it was definitely hot. Stupid global warming. That means I didn't bring my jacket. :) My dad told me to bring a cap instead. It's not totally my fault actually. -_-

Got to Genting and the cousins and I were getting ready to go to the theme park which I realized I'm not so scared of after all. Without any luck, it started raining. See how unlucky? It rains, we can't go to the themepark and I had no jacket. Great. After about 2 hours? I don't know. We waited for quite some time and the rain did stop. I had goosebumps that didn't want to go down for a good half and hour.

This is Genting after a rain. I could hardly see anything. It was like walking in one of those super dramatic movies where something blows up or you're walking in some desert where sand is blowing everywhere.

First ride we went on was the elephant thing! Hahaha! It reminds me of childhood. It was like the only ride open then.

Retards

I was told that someone puked on this ride. Wtf. -_-

I went on roller coasters without a jacket. Well almost everything that had wind blowing into my face. My life sucks right.

Despite being cold. There was something else to worry about. There were tons of people from other countries there. Western countries I would say. Western countries = H1N1. The next day when I woke up sneezing, honestly, I was a bit scared. Thank God I didn't have a fever.

As most of you all know, today was our stupid stupid Rka day. I didn't get bad remarks. :) Something that I was worrying about. Grades aren't too bad but bad. I can't get myself started with the books. I'm screwed. -___- I think I need someone to start banning me from touching the computer until it's time. xD so not gonna happen. Thankfully, I didn't get scolding upside down and inside out by my parents.

Pmr is coming in less that 3 months.






- Zenn







What if I didn't know.


No comments: