Wednesday, November 4, 2009

When The World Comes Down


ALL AMERICAN REJECTS ROCK MY WORLD!

On the 31st was the concert. Awesome. Super super super awesome. :D Went with my sister and Karr-Nn. We were smarter this time. Went late. Didn't wanna get packed like sardines with the crowd. It was about 5.40 when we reached? It was still crowded. But definitely not AS crowded. Haha. Whole lot of people went there at 2 to line up. Gosh. The Sun! I'd faint.

Surprisingly it didn't take us a very very long time to get in. There were laggy people in front of us so yeah. In less than an hour we got in. Stood right in the middle of the car park. Didn't bother to stand in front. The crowd in the front and the crowd at the back were totally different. Like total contrast. So we waited for God knows how long till AAR came out to perform. In between, the local bands performed. I swear I'll go even later for a concert next time. -_- No queue. No horrible singing. No crazy wait. (y)

AAR performed extremely well and I WANT to go again. Go like 10 times more. Heh. Although from where I stood, Tyson looked like he was only 6cm or less I still want to go again. Freaking awesome. No regrets at all.







- Zenn








I know I take 10 years to update my blog once. Sorry. My laptop's dead.
R.I.P Mr.Laptop.


No comments: