Monday, November 16, 2009

Got Me Going Crazy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE INKKIE!

Had dinner with the family at Lala Chong the other day. Freaking awesome seafood. I want more! Fish was the size of my upper body. No joke.. It's crazy how we actually managed to finish the amount of food we ordered. 600 bucks of food. Imagine! And we're the best family ever.. celebrate birthday without bringing a camera. :D how smart.

Okay.. Since it's the holidays, I decided to chop my hair off. :D I'm not joking. Hahaha. It feels good. Feels like my head lost 10 pounds. (Y) Give me 100 cool points. I have guts man! xD

There were still final touch ups.

Tada! My hair's that length now. Do I look younger or older? My grandmother says I look 2 years younger. Bad bad. Now how am I supposed to get into an 18 and above movie. T_T

My hair was of good quality so they took my hair for I don't know what.

My hair! Bye bye hair! <3








- Zenn






No comments: