Monday, November 9, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

SHINY EYH!

After a whole lot of misery, I'm finally happy again. :D I have a new laptop.

The weather has been unfriendly lately.. it's either extremely hot or it rains. Bugger. Makes me feel moody and sleepy. I need some sparks in life. Or maybe even fireworks.

I don't know what to blog about but I don't want my blog to die either. Haha. I'm such a loser. I have nothing to blog about because I've been lifeless lately.. Haven't been going out. Neither have I been doing anything fun. But but! I've been doing productive things such as reading. I think I've been reading for 3 days and I've only read 78 pages. I suck. Big time.

Add Maths tuition starts *soon. Let me hope I'll survive through it. ONLY 2 years. I can do this.







- Zenn







Would this rekindle or burn out..


No comments: