Sunday, March 1, 2009

If You Still Care

Pictures that I said I would post


Retard

So sinful
This is very very disturbing. Whoever who thought of this should be sued. Hahaha.

In school, I forgot which day, Nicole and I were playing. And!!!!!! I fell. Well actually Nicole pushed me. :X I know la. 15 years and I still fall like little girl. Don't laugh.

Day 1

Day 2

Closer view of day 2's wound

Day 4

Who laughs after they fall down that badly? Phang Roze Nn does. I'm stupid I know.

Overall, the week was normal. Boring. A lot of homework. Mom made me join English tuition. A different one because my other teacher retired. And I thought I was free already. -_- Anyway, Saturday I went for Interact orientation. I touched worms. (I didn't know they were worms. How smart of me to believe the seniors) *vomit*. I almost had to catch frogs and fish. I didn't dare to. Duh!! Bare hands you know! Nevermind. I didn't have to in the end. Thank God.

I've been busy, tired and sick so I haven't been blogging much. When I have more time, I'll blog more often. (:



- Zenn


p/s: Beatice is desperate for my love. She changed my display name without me knowing. Stupid girl. xD This is what she smsed me after she reached back home ( Rachel and Beatrice came over to my place again today) - " Hi Zenn (: i'm home safe :D i know you dont care. I hate you."

I hate you too. =D

No comments: