Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year

It's quite surprising that the amount of money packed in the ang pau's aren't decreasing. Instead, I think they're increasing. Haha. People now are just getting smarter. It's either they give a reasonable( 5 bucks or more ) amount of money or they don't give at all. The number of the ang pau's I got this time is definitely less than the previous years.

What feels best is that the cousins who just got married have to give us ang pau's. They somehow look happy to give. Hahaha. I'll wait and see a few years later if they're still this happy. xD

So other than the ang pau's that has been satisfying me, it's the food. THE FOOD! Remember when I mentioned about the noodles there? It still tastes as delicious. I snapped a few pictures of it cause I couldn't find any pictures like it on google.



If it doesn't look appetizing to you, you should really taste it. Fall in love. I had noodles all four days in a row. Hahaha. Obviously I gained weight. Dammit. How to not gain weight? 5 meals a day with in between snacks and! Shandy. Even more fattening. xD Cannot control!! Food's like a drug. I live to eat.


Bladee addictive drink. I choose anglia shandy over beer. =D

Moreover, what's Chinese New Year without the tradition of gambling right???? It's like a must do. Last year's Chinese New Year was boring because nobody wanted to gamble. This year, most of the people gambled. We played blackjack ( makes me lose money ), In between which is I think called Red Dog? Not sure. And also, Mahjong. A game that I just learnt how to play and won 5 bucks! Of course that's not all I've won. *grins*


I felt old when I went back to Kluang. I drove a car (uncle's Avanza) and I have 2 nieces and a nephew. Another nephew to come. My baby niece is super cute and my 2 year old nephew is super smart and cute. Hopefully he doesn't turn irritating as the other kids at around age 4 or 5.



That's not his only pose.

Angry face.

This little dude here has an american accent. I miss him already. ): He's also a born-to-be actor. Haha. Imagine a 2 year old kid doing everything I ask him to do. Even something his mother didn't teach him. xD

Me: handsome face ( taught )
He: *done as in the photo above*
Me: Choking face ( Never once mentioned in front of him )
He: *wrapped both hands around his neck and starts choking*
Me, his mother and Karr-Nn: *Laughed our asses off*

I'm such a horrible aunt. I made him do the face over and over again. I'll never get bored of it. Hahaha. That fella has the weirdest habit when he drinks anything out of bottles.

Anyway, due to deprivation from childhood, hahaha, I snapped like a billion photos of the lion dance. Jakoon like hell man. I didn't notice how many I took until I checked my pictures. I'll just post up 3 of them.




That's it for now. =D




School's starting on Monday. And the tournament's on Tuesday. How to lose weight in three days?! HOW?!




- Zenn

No comments: