Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Find It Hard To Take

It's either msn or streamyx that's being stupid. -_- stupid connection.

I miss primary school life. You see those medals there? From standard 1 all the way to standard 6. I know some of the medals are off bad quality but you see the last few. Quite nice what. Hahaha. I feel so useless now. xD haha. I have a trophy also actually. Olahragawati trophy. 2004. You see.. everything is possible. Hellooo..... I, Phang Roze Nn was Olahragawati. HAHAHAHA. What a joke..


So many silver medals. xD I was red house netball captain last year so yeah.. extra. Only one is mine. Sucks right? hahaha.

Yesterday, stayed back in school and do nothing. We(Inkkie, Szen Li, Michelle, Jorleen, Karr-Nn) attempted to eat 50 packets of Apollo. Failed. We noticed that it wasn't cheap and that all of us were broke. We did eat 10 packets though. Went to the library. Checked out almost every year's Samudra. Laughed so much that the librarians had to shut us up a few times. I'm really lazy to think now. My brain hurts (inside joke).

I'm so happy that I'm not in form 1 or 2 anymore. That's the most dreadful thing ever. Lining up after recess. I hated it. I still hate it. And I'll always hate it. Under the hot sun. Whoever who thought of this idea is mad.

Anyway, for some who has heart problem. Brain problem. Whatever problem. Feel free to get out of here. I have some stuff which might burn your eyes and make you blind for the rest of your life. Guys especially. If any guys actually read this blog. -_-



Feel free to click the X button. hahaha.













Girls, ever thought of being pregnant??
Think again. :D







- Zenn




It pierces right through; you can't ignore. I couldn't.

No comments: