Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cause You Keep Me From Falling Apart

I got my zippo. I also got the ipanema flip flops. :D Spending money never felt so good. I paid 100++ for my zippo. Of course my mom paid for the flip flops. It's been quite a boring week. Other than buying stuff yeah.. Nothing special. Learning zippo tricks is fun but painful by the way. haha.

Other than having 3 meals before it was 2 o'clock today, I took pictures of my zippo, flip flops and psp. haha. Nothing to do la okay. xD Come come. Let me show you.


I love love love love love DSLR cameras'. My flip flops is the one that's brown in colour. Sister owns the other.

Conversation between Beatrice and I.

Beatrice: Why you reply so slow?
Me: Because I'm online.
Beatrice: So? Doesn't mean you cannot reply me right?!
Me: I replied you didn't I?
Beatrice: But so late! Make me wait so long.
Me: When you have to wait, things seem more valuable.
Beatrice: So you're trying to make yourself look more valuable? Haha. Not me. I've got no patience to appreciate.
-_- continuing....
Me: I am nothing worth then.
Beatrice: You're worth everything!
Me: But you don't have the patience to appreciate any of it.

And it goes on and on.. We're so dramatic. I know.

She wants me to school early on monday so that I can go to the gazeebo to give her a hug and wish her luck because she's going for volleyball tournament. Sorry la Beatrice. I don't think I can make myself get up so early. xD not special enough for me to sacrifice half an hour of my sleep.








- Zenn




Having thought that I would be okay if I knew.
Last night was when I found that I was wrong.

No comments: