Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let's Get Drunk

I hate mosquitoes. I hate flies. Especially those that fly around your head as if it's trying to taunt you. I don't dare to kill flies honestly. They are big, hard and disgusting. Usually, we kill mosquitoes but not flies right. Have you ever tried catching a fly? I never caught one. -_-

It is not easy to catch a fly. Go around your house, look for a fly and try to step on it if you don't dare to touch one with your hands. You'd look like some lunatic trying to do something close to impossible. I've tried it. Hahaha. xD

I only did it because I have no idea how does my maid catch a fly. Easy for her. When she gets hold of it, she'd hold it by the legs and pluck off the wings. :D Go die stupid fly. You're partially paralyzed. And and, her aiming is so good that she can just take a cloth and fling it. Bye bye fly. You're dead.

The only reason why I'm talking about flies is because there is one somewhere near to where I'm sitting now. I literally destroyed my mathematics exercise book trying to kill it. Stupid fly.




- Zenn





Hatiku beterbangan. Hahaha. Stupid things I say in class. xD

No comments: