Sunday, April 26, 2009

In A Sea Of People

I'll be leaving for China in aproximately 7 hours. My dog was being a bitch just now. Let me tell you why. I was patting her gently. GENTLY. And she went crazy as usual. She tried to bite me, I pulled my hand back and my arm hit a table. So so painful. I guess I'm gonna get another scar.

It's been fucking hot lately. Like sauna in a Genting First World room toilet. The amount of space going with the heat can kill a person and cook a chicken. Compare the weather here with the weather in China.

Kuala Lumpur
Shanghai
12-20 degrees isn't too cold. That's great.

9 days there. I'll stuff myself and come back fat. Easy job. That was a joke. I don't want to get fat. I'll try not to. I'll try as hard as possible not to. Although quite impossible because even the food they send in the hotel is cheap. Usually it's so expensive that you don't even dare touch any of the food prepared but yeah.. it's dirt cheap there. Damn..

A week after I get back from China, it'd be the mid-year examinations. Life sucks. Gahhh..





- Zenn





I'll miss you. It's carved, I've once told you.
I love you.