Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling Speechless At That Moment

It's exactly a year that my beloved X-zi have passed away. I miss him to death. I still remember the times when he'd turn around when I come downstairs just for me to rub his tummy. How he'd scratch my room door until I'd open it and let him come on the bed. I also remember the time where he'd jump onto Karr-Nn's head just to pull her rubber band off with his mouth. He'd do whatever it takes. Even biting her hair. I love how annoying he was. Hahaha.

Well, all those came to an end. His last moment in this world was being in my arms. I hope he heard me when I told him he had been a good boy. I hope he heard me when I told him we all love him. I hope he heard me when I apologized for the times we hit him. Now it's been a year ever since.. Time just flies. I miss you.

The day you passed away, I remember the field was covered with pink and white flowers. Somehow.. The trees happened to have flowers dropping. I guess everything was just meant to be. I think I cried for three days or more. -___- Out of tears. Out of words.







- Zenn








When you pick something up, you have to be prepared to let it go.



No comments: