Monday, June 15, 2009

If That Makes You Happy

I'm so tired that I can hardly type properly now. So the three days course (Achiever's platform-memory and leadership course) is over and school has reopened. I feel proud because I was very close to falling asleep in school today. :D We're getting our results back. Haha. Fml. It's 10.30 and I'm going to fall asleep already. I'm such a loser. xD

I liked the course surprisingly. It wasn't what I expected. Hahahaha. Really nothing like what I expected. I think I almost got a lock jaw laughing too much. Learning a lot was one thing and it also made me realize a whole lot of things. Basically, it made me feel like an idiot and a horrible person. What on earth would actually make me realize that right???!? xD

This is what happens when I trust Lee Inkkie's status. It says away and so, I didn't greet her. Read the conversation and you'd roughly know how she called me action. Okay.. And then. When I tell her I'm going to post up the conversation, this is what she gives me.

She didn't even write my name properly and she drew me with a mutated head. I'm never ever ever ever going to trust her status anymore. Hahaha. Kakak! You better be there to reply me the next time you set your status to away! If not I'll draw you with a mutated head. <3 Itulah kakakkie aku yang amat ku sayangi. Oh. She even said she wanted to gang bang we without a gang. Haha. There's more.

Time to sleep. :)






- Zenn







You'd never know how far they'd go to give you all their love can give.





No comments: