Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Dog Is Balding

I'm back from all the travelling. Finally. To those who miss me, HI! To those who're gonna go "oh fuck, she's back", HO HO HO! I"M BACK. :D This few days away I went to Penang, Kampar, Ipoh and Camerons. 2 days in Penang wasn't very nice. Why?? Firstly, I started eating like there was no tomorrow and got a bloody diarrhea. Secondly, I was stopped by the mother from eating oily food which you know is hell when you see everyone eating and all you can do is stare. Then! Half the day there, you're on the road caught in a jam. How nice is that?? -_-

I think I got more tanned. :D D:

Baba Nyonya House.

Chickens laying eggs.

Some farm where we ate a whole lot of durians. xD

Flies sticking to some really sticky paper. ewwwww. They were still moving. I hate flies. Hahah.

Moving on.. we went to Kampar. Spent a night there. Eat again. Of course. Explains why I feel so much fatter and so much lazier. Lazy to walk. Lazy to blog. Lazy to eat. HAHAHA. You know I'm kidding. Lazy to eat?! Oh yeah. We had more durian in Penang. It was said that the durians came from a hundred year old tree? I don't know. I just know the durians tasted so good and that we bought some back and smuggled them into the hotel. xD Horrible right. I pity the next family that stays in the family suite. The smell is definitely gonna stay there for at least a week?

Left for camerons the next day. Camerons was nice. Not very cold. Enjoyable. But the number of people and flies there weren't very nice. The place I stayed in was okay as well. I freaked out when I saw the toilet. Nothing horrible laa. Just that I have a weird thing for toilets. And when I was trying to go to sleep. I swear to God what I heard weren't dogs barking or howling.

We went to the bee farm. I got forced into walking through that place there okay. I think I was about to cry. To be exact, I ran and dodged while going through that whole farm. I hate bees. T.T I'm less scared of snakes than bees. Fucking tiny sharp asses insects.

Seeee. Snake. :D This snake doesn't lay eggs f.y.i. They give birth. Cool right.

Every night in the hotel we gamble till 1-2 a.m. and wake up at 9 in the morning. I think I'm lack of sleep. I ate too much. I'm fat and I'm gonna spend the last three days of my holiday in some memory course which starts from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Fml. I'm going to die. I'm also going to die because I have 'smelly to-fu' in my house. I die. I die. My so very cool maid thinks they soaked the tofu in horse pee. HAHAHAHA.

Notice that blue sign board thing. 'Pinang Medical Supplies' They highlighted the PMS. Hahaha. I somehow find it quite entertaining. xD I'm so weird.

I think I won't go on about my holiday anymore. I want to cry. I need to sleep and wake up early. -_- Bye to the world. Bye my holiday.







- Zenn






Meet the family. Eat strawberries. Omg. I'm being stupid. xD

No comments: