Sunday, June 21, 2009

You Can Change Your Mind

Happy father's day to the father. I know he'll never read this but just for the sake of wishing. Hahhaa. xD Yesterday, my family and my mom's friends. A whole bunch of my mom's friends went for dinner in Kepong. I really have no idea how she can complain about my friends being noisy. Neither do I have any idea how they can talk for so long. Waiting for food to come, maybe 2 hours? Eat maybe an hour? AFTER THAT! Maybe a few more hours.

This is what happens when the children get bored. I see spectacles, I play with spectacles. It's obviously not mine okay. I don't need spectacles. :D

This little kid here is 11 and hahaha.. nevermind. She was nice enough to lend me her spectacles to play with and take pictures for me. Sounds so much like I abused her. Haha.

One thing about these kind of dinners with my mom's friends. There's always at least 5 bottles of wine. And I say at least. I think there was 9 last night? And when I get bored and nobody wants to layan me. Taking a few sips is good. Get dizzy and fall asleep. Hahaha. I didn't get dizzy and fall asleep. So I decided to not be so anti-social and went to where the old people were sitting to listen to their 18sx jokes.
To be honest, food was HORRIBLE. I woke up with lots and lots of gas. Guess what happens next?? :X Joke.

Finally left that place at 11.30 and I got chased to sleep at 12.30? Waking up at 7 is not fun. -_- I feel like I'm lack of sleep. And I guess I'm gonna fall sick. Yay me. From my right eye being swollen, now my left eye's swollen. Better not be swollen tomorrow.. how am I supposed to go to school if they are. T.T

My nose is running away.







- Zenn






You always have a choice.


No comments: