Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wandering In The Dark

I just got back from my sort of holiday to Kluang, Johor yesterday. Explains the lack of blogging. xD So all you do on a holiday to Kluang is eat. Then, eat. More eating. And lastly, eat. I believe I've put on enough weight to join WWE or something. Die die die.

This sinful act was done at about 12 a.m. See what I mean by eating non stop? We(my relatives and I) had at least 5 meals a day. :D Hahaha. We went to Batu Pahat on Monday and we had 3 meals of lunch I think. Or maybe more. I don't know.

Okay.. So other than eat, we went visit this temple where the fishes are as big as I am. Like seriously. People say if we're that lucky to get to touch it, you'll strike lottery. I was hoping for 7 A's instead. I did manage to touch the tail. We'll see what happens. I hurt my neck trying to do so. Overstretched. xD

There. It's huge. Like really as big as I am.

The view from the temple.

Such hot weather.. what is it that we CANNOT forget?????

DURIANS!!!!

Of course that wasn't all be bought. There were a lot more actually. I love durians. :D

After 5 days. I'm finally home. Took the train there and back. What's missing is a dslr. T.T

So.. I'm back and fat. Anyone up for exercise?? I really need exercise. After that we can go for dim sum. xD Fine.. Salad maybe? EXERCISE!!!! Please tell me someone needs it as much as I do. Let's go Kiara Park or play netball or play badminton. Or go for a jog. Anything. Anyone??

Fortunately/Unfortunately, my holiday isn't ending yet. There's still Penang and Ipoh. And maybe Redang. T.T I don't wanna get any fatter. Penang and Ipoh's gonna be enough to kill me. I don't want!!





- Zenn





The whole time I was away, I left something behind.

No comments: