Sunday, March 29, 2009

Never Break Your Heart

Hari ini saya telah meluangkan banyak masa saya di Hair saloon kat Jaya One. Haha. My BM tak boleh pakai man. xD So anyway, yeah. I was in the hair saloon from 12-3? Cut my hair. No no. Chopped my hair off. Hahaha. It's really really hard to tie my hair now since it's layered. Super layered. I think I'd start leaving my hair down whenever I go out now.

I have no idea why on earth I look so pale.

While waiting for the mother to finish her hair treatment. I was busy taking sweets and staring at everyone else who were doing their hair there. It was boring until someone had their hair permed. The machine is very canggih? Not canggih actually. I've seen it in one of the museums in Shanghai. Museum you know!

Cool right? :D

I have one day to figure out how to tie my hair so that it doesn't look messy when I do. Yes. That means I'm not going to school tomorrow. Yes. Because of my hair. -_- OF COURSE NOT because of my hair la. It's because I don't wanna go for assembly. xD I'm such a pig I know. But one hour and ten minutes is really a little insane and inappropriate. Don't you think so?

Something really stupid happened. No. Almost happened this morning. Hahaha. I was having wushu. Then it was time to rest. Was there playing with my phone with some little girl. Then her little brother was standing on my chair. By the side. While I was talking to his sister, he suddenly leaned front and attempted to kiss me. I'm telling you.. it's not the ordinary little kid kiss okay. And he didn't aim for the cheek. -_- WHAT THE **** man?! He's only 4 years old. Already he has raging hormones. I swear to God I'm never gonna be anywhere near him anymore.

" Get him away from her! " Hahaha. A friend said that.




- Zenn





"My smile is my make up I wear since my break up with you" (:




No comments: