Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Did You Forget, Don't You Forget

Hello :) The nightmare's back. Haha. For two days already actually. I was just too lazy to blog. Too tired in fact. So what did I do in China.. nothing actually. Only sit down and read the history text book while waiting for my mom to finish her tuning lessons. It's not a short period of time by the way. It was from 9-12 and then it continues for 2.30 to 5. Five days. I'm awesome. History's actually quite interesting.

I read up to chapter 6. :D Clap hands. Oh oh. I actually had two days to shop. And yes, we used up a lot of money. My MOM used a lot of money. Other than that, all we do is eat and sleep. The weather was really good. Unlike here in Malaysia -_-.

People from all around the world attended the tai chi/80th grandmaster birthday thing. People who know how to speak English, people who speak Spanish, etc etc. It was like a blessing to hear people speaking proper English after 2 days walking around listening to people speak in only mandarin.

I attempted to kill myself because I was too bored and I started thinking too much.

Hahaha. I was joking. I hurt myself when I was half awake while trying to pull my phone charger from under the bed. xD I ought to get 7 A's (joke). Everyday in China, I wake up at 6.30. "Holiday". The sun rises at 5.30 so I can't sleep. It's hard to wake up late. I thought it was 10 o'clock when I woke up in the morning the next day after I arrived in China. Let me show you why.

6.39 a.m. -_- Sun goes down quite early as well. Sleep at maybe 9 or 10 everyday? haha.

Shanghai bund for the fourth time. Crazy cold I tell you.

Sweet strawberry. Really. Not sour at all. I miss it. :( The sprite there tastes different too. Tastes better of course. I only drink sprite and beer there. Well mostly sprite and beer. :D I have very few pictures. Maafkan saya.

People from China are inconsiderate. Why? They don't bother about traffic lights, I doubt they care about driving into someone. -_- And, you're lucky to not hear a hon for a whole 10 minutes. Malaysia's good in some ways. People don't spit everywhere. xD



My eldest sister went to Thailand and got my dog a bath robe.

Cute right? We didn't have that on her for long. It'd be categorized under pet abuse.





- Zenn



I got what I wanted. What I needed. The truth. :)

No comments: