Friday, May 22, 2009

Freedom Is Mine

As most of you know, EXAMS ARE OVER. History was... -_- as usual. Nothing I can say about it. I'm just too happy that the exams are over and I can come online without being threatened. For example " DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK THE COMPUTER?! GO OFF NOW! ". Haha. Yeahh.. Something like that. No. Exactly like that. But not only that. Shows how miserable my life is when there are examinations on.

A day before the history paper which means yesterday. Hahaha. I couldn't be bothered to study although I knew I had to. The American Idol results did affect me. cb. cb. cb. I ended up with a few chapters in my brain. A few among 20++ chapters? I'm hopeless. I fall asleep too often.

Why did I only get a few chapters in my brain among 20++ chapters?? Hahaha. Not only because of American Idol actually. When you have the radio on with a crazy surround system in the room and a very very entertaining finger-cuff, how to study you tell me?


I got those from Thailand many years ago. I lost the keys to it. xD So creative. Use scissors. :D I will never let someone I hate get handcuffed to me with my handcuffs. What if I lose the keys and the handcuffs cannot be opened without the keys. Omg. DON"T PLAY WITH HANDCUFFS. People I like then nevermind la. :D :D :D Okay. Whatever.

So after the history paper, not all of us were totally free. We still had our Interact B.O.D interview. After 6 years not going for an interview, today I went for an interview. I hate the feeling when you have to wait for your turn. Not fun. Super super not fun. We were all freaking out while waiting. People were sitting at corners, standing by the corridor trying to get some quiet to memorise the Interact song and pledge. Hahaha. 3 hours wait. How do you think that felt??

Stress. Hahahaha. Kugan's lame jokes did help a little though.

American Idol. American Idol. Sighhh. T.T Not satisfied. I like what he wore while waiting for the results. :D Adam. Not Kris. If you didn't notice, Kris is always under dressed. Come on. It's the finale, a t-shirt and a coat???

We are the champions.

Why did the results turn out like that. I get horrible marks for my BM and English, I blame it on the American Idol results. So depressing. I was mourning half the day after that. Hahaha. My mom, my aunt and some other people were so happy that Kris Allen won but my dad and my sister's were being emotional over the results. T.T I was very very easily irritated by the Kris Allen fans' taunts yesterday. So not me.

Oh well, both of them will do well. I think I'm going to buy Adam Lambert's first album. Hahahaha. I'm such a hardcore fan. Clap hands. :D








- Zenn







I took more than an hour to finish writting this post. -_- I'm awesome.


No comments: