Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nothing I Can Do

When people call me weird, sometimes I really can't deny it. Let me give you an example. A person like me cannot fall asleep in class. Good? No. Why? Because when I finish my exam paper extremely fast and I'm left with 45 minutes, I CAN"T FUCKING SLEEP. -_- Today, I was doing my PJK paper while staring at my watch hoping to finish fast enough so I can TRY to sleep. I couldn't sleep. ): I was and am damn damn damn tired. Everything seems blur to me now.

I won't be making piles of dust after I finish my papers and still get no sleep. I think I'd start cutting myself. -_- I am exaggerating.

You know what??? American Idol's on live Thursday morning right? fml fml fml fml. Stupid school examinations. If it isn't for English,BM and Geo but some stupid subject, I swear to God I'd skip it to watch Adam Lambert perform. :D Kris Allen too. I'm quite desperate for Adam Lambert to win. I actually read the newspaper after God knows how long just to read an article about him and American Idol and Kris Allen. (I hate newspapers)

That's a crazy nice white suit by the way. I love guys in suits. :D :D :D

If I were to be in America, I'm sure I'd bang on the phone(vote) for Adam Lambert until my fingers bleed. Okay.. To make some happy, Kris Allen is good looking. -_- Okay looking actually, Heartless was awesome but I still want Adam to win. Come on.. you know Adam has a better voice and he's quite good looking too. xD

I'm off to sleep for half an hour then start studying. I want to cry. My life sucks.





- Zenn




I want to cry...

No comments: