Saturday, May 16, 2009

In The Name Of Art

3 papers down, many more to go. Hahaha. So far, English and Bm paper 2 is over and the most horrible paper ever, Moral is over as well. :D I'm not ready for math and science. Die die die. 5 more days to go. I have this weird problem. I can't study unless it's pass 12. So I've been sleeping late and waking up early. I don't want those eye bags. :( Not good.

Having roast pork twice in a week is no good for the stomach either. Haha. That's bullshit. It's so awesome but fattening. I've been eating quite a lot lately. Must be the pressure due to examinations. xD I know.. Bullshit again.

It tastes a lot better than it looks. xD

Yesterday the mother asked Karr-Nn and I to teman her to OU just to eat dessert. -_- I know. She loves to call me fat but she loves to stuff me with food too. Life is good. And bad.

I don't really like the dessert there. My mom loves it. I prefer Ice cream. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

After dessert, we went to the supermarket to buy some stuff and a lot of Yakult.

Note the price difference okay. The red one is RM 3.89 as you can see and the blue one is RM 4.50. What's the difference? The blue one has 50% less sugar. People are paying more to get less sugar. Hahaha. What's wrong with the world. People always complain about this and that being expensive. For example, they order food, pay a large amount and the portion doesn't turn out to be as big as they expected. They start complaining. But now, they pay more to get less sugar. Awesome. Shouldn't the price be cut down by half?? xD

I sound so much like Beatrice. So calculative. :D Hi Beatrice.

Don't worry. I'm not like that. It's just fun to speak of the human mind sometimes. Hahah. I want to eat Ice cream.

This is what happens when I go into Sun Moulin. Haha. They sell awesome bread. Very attractive in appearance too.

I love bread. My mother only wanted to buy a loaf of bread because I gobbled up those she bought not long ago. Kaya and butter and butter and butter with bread. <3

We I ended up with this. We were only in the shop for less than 3 minutes so that pretty much shows that I grabbed almost everything that I saw attractive. I'm such a glutton.

:D I loveeeeeeee.


I'm so full. I feel like sleeping but I can't cause I've to get back to studying which is quite impossible because it's not pass 12 a.m yet. I suck... No. I'm awesome!







- Zenn





How nice if I could study as though I'm keeping up with you. xD I'd score 7 A's. Hahaha.

No comments: