Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What's Left Of Me

Exams coming in 48 hours. I die.

Karr-Nn(she's still not over wushu ball) and her brother who are unfortunately my cousins has nothing better to do other than throw tennis balls to each other in the house risking the chance of breaking everything breakable. -_- For example the Guan Yin statue.


Have I mentioned how much I hate and love my sisters. xD I guess not. Haha. On Saturday after I got home from grocery shopping with my kakak sulung and her boyfriend, she decided to ask me to try on a high waist skirt. Cb. Thinking that since I'm so damn fat, obviously I can't fit right. She dragged me all the way upstairs to try it on. -_- Drag I tell you.

Fine. I gave in and tried it on. Shut up people. You all will never see me in a skirt. Okay.. Anyway, I didn't break it. The zipping part. Ho ho. My sister didn't even bother trying to hook the buckle. Bitch. xD This is the conversation we had.

Skirt trying 101
The kakak : Oh. The first one can la. Second one cannot.
Me : Who say cannot?! You didn't even try!
*tries it myself* - success -
Me : SEE! CAN!
The kakak : OH MY GOD?! You can fit?! OMG!? GO SHOW DADDY! OMG!
Me : I'm not that fat... AND NO! I'm not showing daddy.
*Holds onto everything I can hug* - fail -

My sister managed to drag(again) me to the stairs. My father came running up the stairs just to see. Wtf. So hard to believe that I'm not fat is it? First the were people who didn't believe that I'm my mom's daughter instead of sister and now my family members don't believe that I'm not fat. -_- Nevermind. After my dad, my sister started screaming for her boyfriend to see. cb cb cb cb cb cb cb. He ran up in less than 2 seconds. He gave the same reaction my sister gave. T.T

I know this is a no fat people sign which is quite mean but I'll take it as a I'm not fat sign okay. :D I used to be fat. No discrimination. My sister finally got over me being able to fit the skirt after telling every single family member of mine. Hahah.

I finally know why I don't like eating apples. It is because I suck in cutting apples. The seed area especially. I cut 12 apples the other day. My right hand died. Being close to losing a finger or two is not fun. Things I do for my mother. And food. Oh well, we enjoyed our 100 bucks pork.

The sister and I are the lousiet buyers ever.





- Zenn






You know how I feel :)


No comments: