Saturday, May 9, 2009

So Near Yet So Far

Today I went for some interact charity thing at the Chempaka Buddhist Lodge. Served people diluted tea, walked in and out of the dining area uncountable times, almost broke my back, almost burnt my hand, washed cups, walked around after the washing and went to the park :). All for a good cause. I felt happy. I feel happy although I feel like I'm going to die now. Still happy. :D

I discovered quite a few cool stuff in China. :) Two only actually. The day that I was gonna leave China, I saw this cool machine outside the hotel. Haha. 9 days there and only on the 9th day I saw it. So ignorant. Wanna know what?


"Condom Self-Service" "No Aids" The buttons: "1 yuan(rm 0.50), 2 yuan(rm 1.00), 3 yuan(rm 1.50)" (For those who don't know how to read Chinese). Freaking cheap condoms right? Probably all of them come with holes. But look at the machine, looks like it has pretty good business. It looks overused. I regret not buying some back.

Next thing I saw. Hmm.. On the way to dinner, I passed a shop that had you know those kind of standing sign boards sorta thing.

It was a lit up white standing sign board. About half of my height? On the sign board outside a shop, it stated " SEX ". HAHAHA. And some other Chinese words la. Don't know how to read. Public area okay. Not even some red district area. Just an area. I glanced into the shop and I think all those accessories were sold there. You know what I mean. xD I also regret I didn't get to go into that shop.

What has China done to me. T.T Enough with sex and stuff.

On the signboard of another shop, a tattoo shop.


Since the words were upside down, I had to turn my head upside down to read it. Literally la. I still didn't get it though. I didn't bother looking at the pictures right beside the sign board la okay. xD "TOTOO". Hahaaha. Looks like it right??? I plan to get a tattoo some day. :D

I bought playboy shoes!!!! I think I like the playboy bag more than the shoes.

My mom gave it away. :( I want my playboy bag!!!





- Zenn





Why didn't I stay longer. 15 minutes. T.T

No comments: