Sunday, September 14, 2008

Get your own.

Why don't you just get your own when you can. Now you got yourself into trouble dumbass. I paid twenty bucks for soemthing. I don't mind using it to make you bleed.

On Friday was Miss Angela's last day of teaching. We're all gonna miss her very much. The cheese cake 2K bought for her was awesome! Spent almost the whole day with her. FUN! Hopefully english class tomorrow doesn't turn out a mess without her. If it doesn't turn out a mess, still class wouldn't be the same anymore. No more songs. No more Fun. No more Miss Angela. ): We'll have to start bringing our boring boring text book again. sighh....

Saturday was okay. Went for tuition. Amazingly,it was quite fun. Don't mind going again next week. Only Ann Gie, Rachel and I went but teacher didn't scold. How lucky. After that, went OneU. Mom kidnapped me. Was there from 1.30 until 4 or 5? Can't remember. My back felt like it was going to break. All I bought was a pair of slippers. I really like it though.

And
today, all day since I had nothing better to do, I was thinking of this question.

Does absence make the heart grow fonder OR Out of sight,out of mind?

What do you people think? I can't get the answer to it. Haha.

Study mode has to come ON. Exams seem to be coming just so soon. October 20th? Gosh. I still remember being upstairs in 1J doing the first term examination which my results turned out like crap. Pressure. Must get good results this time. Need to slap myself into being focused on studying. Having slight distractions here and there, thinking a little too much lately about stuff I shouldn't really be worrying much about is taking my attention away from studying. In class I stare out the window and stone. Ain't gonna help me much in my results ey? Let me just hope I don't drop to a lower class. If that happens, it'll probably mean the same thing as "END OF MY LIFE".

Anyway, when I get the pictures that were taken with Miss Angela the other day, I'll post them up. Yes, I know how to. (to whoever who's wondering)

HATE SCHOOL. HATE EXAMINATIONS. HATE IT MOST WHEN RESULTS COME OUT.

- zenn











No comments: