Saturday, September 20, 2008

I provided dinner.

Today, went to BU3 for some event my mom had to perform for. While waiting for her performance, my sister, karr nn and I were busy feeding mosquitoes. We were their dinner. Hate mosquitoes. Saturdays suck to the max. All I do is laze around and get fat. There's really nothing to do. Studying is a choice but nothing would go into my brain as I'm thinking bout something else. All my attention's diverted. Come to thinking bout how much I use my brain, it ain't that little. It has been working quite a lot lately. Maybe even too much? Goshh.. When that happens, it's stressful.

I'm pretty sure my parents think I'm useless. So sad right? They even say they don't know what to do to me anymore. haha. Why? Just because I spend a little more extra time on the net and on my phone than on books. (Please understand that it's not that I don't want to.) They also say I'm overconfident. BUT they sometimes say I'm lack of confidence that's why I'm slacking. Oh well. However hurtful, I still have to listen. Disadvantage of understanding almost every language they speak. -_-

Oh! This year's lantern festival is so not lantern festival. I'm writing about this because I just went for an event about this. NO lanterns?! NO candles?! NO people walking around with lanterns?! NO burning lanterns and candles and candle boxes?! What is this?! WHERE did the tradition go?! I said I want to get lanterns for the fun of it, and guess what?! One family member of mine called me crazy. If people are saying that to their children when they want lanterns, I guess that's why. Also, battery operated lanterns or toys (whatever they should be called) are just plain annoying. Soon, people will even forget on what date this festival is. Good thing I didn't forget this time. Tons of mooncake in my house. Have to bring back my lantern festival semangat next year. Wonder if the shops would still sell paper lanterns and candles that would actually light up. Some don't. Really.


If you readers are wondering why am I bragging bout stuff like that, it's because I'm bored. Shall go fill my time with sleep. It's only 12. sighh. So early. O.O I've a bruise on my knuckle. I wonder why. haha.

Retarded I am right at this moment,
- Zenn
(:

I like this picture. Taken the other day when people were walking to 7eleven from Hui Xian's place.


A WALK TO REMEMBER (:

No comments: