Thursday, September 4, 2008

Help me.

In the header above. Can everyone who visit this blog tell me if the "AMNZ" is green or black? I really have no idea. No idea at all. I say it's black? But some says it's green. HELP.

Anyway, about school today, Miss Angela took over the second period of Pn. Rozaini's. HURRAY! Her lecturer came to evaluate. I think it's the last evaluation? I'm not sure. In a week's time. She's gonna leave us. ): But. The good side is that her practicals are over, and hopefully she passes. Good Luck!

Didn't really study today. Sat by the window doing nothing. Talked to Jeshua and Rachel. Then suddenly, I was reminded of my dog. (X-ZI) miss him so badly that I almost cried. =X How I wish he was still here. sighh.. Anyway, he should be at a better place now. =D

The fun part was after school. Bus driver dropped us off at Sahara park and we walked to 'pasar malam'. First, I bought fried ice cream, then I bought, vegetable kuih? haha. Then i bought soya been. Enjoyed my food. Reason number one. I was freaking hungry.(puasa-ed unintentionally cause I wanted to follow Marianne and Rachel and Acap. So, I didn't eat.) Reason number two. I haven't been to pasar malam for ages. When I got there, I was like some jakoon. Wanted to buy almost everything I saw.

After pasar malam, it was only 6 o'clock. We then walked to Mobil. Bought a whole lot of sweets. I'm gonna get diabetes soon. Seriously. MENTOS IS MY BEST FRIEND. xD Better stop having so much sweets. Killing myself. Rachel bought twisties. It was 6.15 when we got out of Mobil. Walked to Sahara park again cause the bus driver told to meet there at 6.30???? When we reached the park it was still early. We sat at the pondok and ate our food. I finished my food. except for my mentos of course. Felt so so full after that. Kum Fong and Siong Yew were busy playing at the basketball court. They even broke a beer bottle? It was shattered all over the court. Being considerate as We (except for Kum Fong and Siong Yew) didn't want park users to cut themselves, we kicked the glass to the side nearing the grass. Hopefully people aren't so blind to play around that area without shoes. Ann Gie and I cam whored a little with Rachel's phone. We were bored. Bus finally came at 7? Gosh. Waited for so long.

Reached home at 7 something then rushed to bathe. After bathing it was 7.30. Quickly got ready my stuff for tuition. Obviously by rushing, I forgot to bring something. My workbook. Didn't care though.

Feel damn tired now. Had tuition in the morning. Then school. Then tuition again. Life's great. =D

ANYWAY, PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AT THE CHATBOX WHETHER THE AMNZ IS BLACK OR GREEN.

- zenn

No comments: